Teachers at Lakshya are :–
1. Confident in teaching their subject and engaging each student in learning. They seek to understand their learners and their educational needs. They strive to communicate a love of learning and to encourage students to engage actively in their own learning.
2. Responsible for themselves, responsive to and respectful of others. Lakshya teachers are highly professional in their approach to teaching and they are collaborative and supportive.
3. Reflective as learners themselves, developing their practice. Teachers here at lakshya are themselves learners, seeking to build on and develop their knowledge and skills through a virtuous circle of reflection on practice involving research, evaluation and adaptation. They support students to become independent and reflective learners.
4. Innovative and equipped for new and future challenges. Our facilitators are creative, experimenting with new ideas and pursuing an enquiring approach to their teaching.
5. Engaged intellectually, professionally and socially, ready to make a difference.Lakshya teachers are passionate about learning within and beyond the classroom, sharing their knowledge and skills with teachers in the wider educational community.