According to the theory of Multiple Intelligences, there are many aspects of human intelligence and every individual has varied strengths. We at Lakshya provide a diversified learning environment for students to develop their potentials.
Our Curriculum Goals
- To nurture children to attain all-round development in the domains of ethics, intellect, physique, social skills and aesthetics, and to develop good habits, so as to prepare them for life.
- To stimulate children’s interest in learning and cultivate in them positive learning attitudes, in order to lay the foundation for their future learning.
- To enhance self-awareness and explore the innate potential.
- To develop creativity and the ability to appreciate art and showcase one’s own talents.
- To promote capabilities related to goal setting, decision making, and lifelong learning.
- To nurture assertive communication and interpersonal skills.
- To learn to be empathetic towards others, display dignity and respect to the opposite gender, to contribute to the community, and focus on preserving the environment.
- To foster cultural learning and international understanding in an interdependent society.
- To strengthen knowledge and attitude related to livelihood skills.
- To acquire the ability to utilize technology and information for the betterment of humankind.
- To inspire the attitude of functional and participatory learning.
- To develop abilities related to thinking skills and problem-solving.
- Integrity – We act justly and honorably in all that we do
Responsibility – We are accountable for our actions and we follow through on our commitments.
- Cooperation –We work together towards shared goals and purposes.
- Caring – We show kindness towards others
- Respect – We treat ourselves, others and the environment with consideration and dignity.
- Optimism – We maintain a positive attitude and have hope for the future
- Honesty – We behave in a sincere, trustworthy, and truthful manner
Empathy – We strive to understand and appreciate the feelings and actions of others
- Courage – We do the right thing, even when its difficult.
Inclusiveness – We include everyone in what we do and value their unique contributions.